WI SHRM 2022
October 12 - 14, 2022
Kalahari Resort, Wisconsin Dells, WI
Volunteer Opportunities - October 12-14, 2022
Be part of making the event a success!
Would you like to have a part in making the 2022 WI SHRM State Conference a total success? If so, we invite and encourage you to volunteer in one of several areas throughout our three-day conference. Volunteering is a great opportunity for both Student and Professional members. With just a small volunteer role from individuals like you, the conference will be a success! We could not run this conference without all of our volunteers. We hope you will consider volunteering this year!
Volunteers needed in the following areas:
Student Registration is $100 but FREE* if volunteering for at least 5 hours!
- Attendee Registration: Assist with greeting and registering attendees; handing out badges, lanyards and conference bags
- Volunteer Registration: Assist with greeting volunteers, provide answers to questions on the various position responsibilities and pass out speaker intros to Programming Speaker Introduction volunteers; manage student volunteers and track volunteer hours
- Introduce speakers during break-out sessions
- Usher/Virtual: Volunteer will welcome attendees to session at the door, watch for seating capacity issues, get assistance if needed for AV, or more chairs. Volunteer will monitor the virtual session by running chat and engaging with the virtual attendees
- Accommodations – Assist with exhibitor lunch and directing attendees during meals
- Exhibits – Assist with registration; providing support to exhibitors
- SHRM Booths - Assist with State, National and Foundation booths
- Activities - Greet and distribute activity information
Student Rate is only for FULL-TIME students, not working professionals. Working professionals who are also working towards their bachelor's degree should register under the professional registration types, not as a student.
*Registration fee is refunded upon confirmation of volunteer hours fulfillment after the conference.
All of our volunteers will receive a token of appreciation!
Attendee registration is now open and will remain open through the conference. If you have any questions or would like to discuss volunteer options in more detail, please contact the Volunteer Coordinators below.
Already registered?! Adding Volunteer to your registration is easy! Follow the instructions found here.
WI SHRM is committed to keeping our conference as green as possible. We make an effort to provide all information electronically. We hope to limit use of excessive paper by offering electronic conference materials such as the conference schedule, speaker information, accommodation and travel information, and more. Please consider accessing information electronically before printing. We appreciate your efforts towards keeping the conference green as well!