- State Council Nominations Information
Every year the WI State Council seeks dynamic, successful HR professionals to fill key positions on our State Council. The council would not be possible without the dedication and support of these volunteer leaders. Might this be you or a colleague? If you are interested or if you know an HR professional who might be, please consider an opportunity to become a volunteer leader - to help serve WI HR professionals, and advance the HR profession in our great state of Wisconsin.
- Apply today for open 2023 and upcoming 2024 council positions! Applications will be accepted from July 1 - September 24, 2023. For open positions past this point, applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- The Council Nominations Committee will review all applications for 2023/2024 and contact all applicants by the end of September, 2023.
- Approved members of the WI SHRM State Council for the upcoming year will be announced during the State Conference in October each year.
State Council Selection Criteria
- Commitment to membership and leadership roles in local or national SHRM
- Demonstrated Professional Leadership
- Prior Local Chapter Leadership experience and/or state conference experience preferred
State Council Application Process
- Candidates must either work for a company based in WI, or be a WI state resident.
- Applicants must include a resume
- All WI SHRM State Council Members must be SHRM members throughout their term
Positions that are open for 2023:
Positions that will be open for 2024:
- Diversity, Inclusion, Workflex Director Elect
- Treasurer Elect
- Membership Director Elect
- College Relations Director Elect
- Leadership Director Elect
- Diversity, Inclusion, Workflex Director
See all State Council Position Descriptions