Partnership and Sponsorship Director
The Partnership and Sponsorship Director is responsible for obtaining sponsorships for the State Council.
Responsible To: State Director
- Develop overall strategy for obtaining partners and sponsors for the State Council and State Council events.
- Obtain and administer Council Educational Partnerships, including coordinating the marketing and promotion of opportunities and serving as a liaison between partners and members.
- Gather content from Council Educational Partners to include in monthly eBlast , ForwardHR, and/or event publications. Ensure that content is provided to Secretary and Communications/Social Media Director timely.
- Maintain relationship with Council Educational Partners and Sponsors to ensure that they are getting the value they desire from their sponsorship including in-person touches at our events.
- Develop and manage a list of Educational Partners and Sponsors for all events and track year over year.
- Perform other duties as assigned by State Director
Required to attend State Council meetings, State Conference and State Leadership Conference. National SHRM membership in good standing required. SHRM certification preferred.
Serves a one-year term beginning the first day of January and ending the last day of December. May be re-elected for two additional terms for a total of three years.
Back to Board of Directors