Seeking Nominations for Your 2021 Wisconsin State CounciI SHRM
The Wisconsin State Council SHRM is seeking dynamic, successful HR professionals to fill key positions on our State Council. Through the dedication and efforts of our volunteer leaders, WISHRM supports the 19 chapters, 15 student chapters, and At-Large SHRM Members throughout the state.
Are you interested in becoming a volunteer leader to help serve WI HR professionals and advance the HR profession in our great state? Do you know of another HR professional or colleague? Please apply today for our open 2021 council positions!
Voluntary Opportunities Available for 2021:
- Applications will be accepted through Friday, September 25, 2020.
- The Nominations Committee will review all applications for 2021 and contact all applicants by October 9, 2020.
- Approved members to the 2021 WI State Council SHRM will be announced following the State Council meeting in October.
State Council Selection Criteria
- State Director Elect
- Secretary Elect
- Treasurer Elect
- Conference Liaison Director
- Communications/Social Media Director
- District Director - Northwest
- Leadership Director Elect
- Legislative Director
- Programming Director Elect
Complete your application today by logging onto www.wishrm.org/volunteer or contacting John Komosa (firstname.lastname@example.org), WI SHRM State Director or Jackie Peterson (email@example.com), WI SHRM State Director-Elect.
- Commitment to membership and leadership roles in local or national SHRM
- Demonstrated Professional Leadership
- Prior Local Chapter Leadership experience and/or state conference experience preferred