Registration is now open for the 2020 Student Conference and HR Games, hosted by Western Technical College in La Crosse on March 13-14, 2020. Register today to ensure your spot at the conference! This year, we have space for up to 22 teams to compete and each college may register up to three teams (waitlist for more teams will be available per college if there are open spots). We encourage you to compete with teams of three and, remember, students may attend the games and conference as non-competitors!
When registering, please select from one of the below five registration types:
(1) Student HR Games and Conference Participant: Teams of two or three compete in a jeopardy-style competition in HR-related categories! Before registering, determine your teammates and chose a team name. You will need this information to register. Each member of the team must register separately and use the same team name.
(2) Student – Conference Only: For those students who want to attend but are will not compete on an HR Games team this year. Attendees may watch the competition or assist as a volunteer. (If you want to volunteer, please register as a conference volunteer.)
(3) Chapter Advisor – Advisors attending with your chapter.
(4) Conference Volunteers – Professional chapter members or others with an interest who are willing to perform a volunteer role during the games. Your assigned role will depend on both your preference and your human resources experience. (For example, judges must be certified or experienced in human resources.)
(5) Speakers – Guest speakers register using this registration type.
Registration Deadline: Friday, February 28, 2020
Become a Sponsor! Sponsorship information can be found by clicking here.
Questions? Please contact: Terleen Cheslock, College Relations Director | email@example.com
Location / Hotel Accommodations
Student (Full-Time Undergrad)
Non-SHRM Chapter Member
Western Technical College
Room Block: Extended to Monday, February 24, 2020
Alexis Carter, SHRM-CP
College Relations Director
Term start: 01/01/2022