Wisconsin State Council SHRM Job Posting Policy
Positions will be posted within three (3) business days of receipt of the signed Job Posting Policy Form. The signed form can be returned by fax or as email attachment or save yourself some steps and Click here to post a job online.
- No invoice will be sent for the posting. Please use your signed policy as your invoice.
- Credit cards (VISA or MasterCard) ONLY are accepted.
- Price is $325 for non chapter members; $100 discount if you are a member of a local WI chapter.
- Postings must represent actual current job openings.
- Positions will be retained online for a period of (30) days unless you inform the Job Network Coordinator that the position has been filled.
- The information you submit for the job posting will be entered as submitted unless our Job Network Coordinator identifies an error. The WI SHRM Job Bank is for Human Resources positions only as determined by the Job Network Coordinator. Your check will be returned if your position posting is rejected.
- It is preferred that the employer should always be identified. Position posting confidentiality cannot always be maintained. All information regarding a job posting is subject to verification.
- Any misrepresentation of a position posted and/or the employer will result in immediate removal of the posting and will disqualify the individual/employer from further participation in the posting service.
Please direct any questions to:
Wisconsin Society for Human Resources Management Council
2820 Walton Commons, Suite 103, Madison, WI 53718