State Director - Elect
The State Director-Elect works in conjunction with the State Director, during the State Director’s last term of office, in order to provide a smooth efficient transition period.
- Attend all State Council meetings, actively participating in Council matters.
- Act as backup to the State Director and preside over Council events as necessary.
- Promote the Council and the profession by personal appearances and speaking engagements before SHRM chapters and other organizations.
- Work on special assignments as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by State Director.
- SHRM member in good standing required.
- Current year Council membership required.
- SHRM certification preferred.
Serves a one-year term beginning with the first day of January ending the last day of December in the last year of the State Director's term of office.
Back to Board of Directors
Jackie Peterson, SHRM-SCP, SPHR
State Director Elect
Ph: (920) 203-9821
Term Start: 1/1/2019
Jackie has been with Sonoco Products Company since 2003. She has over 20 years of HR and leadership experience. She received Sonoco’s “People Award 2013” in recognition of her efforts leading the development and implementation of a program teaching Leadership Fundamentals and is Certified as a Coach by the Center for Creative Leadership. She received a Bachelors of Business Administration with a major in Finance and an MBA with a Human Resources Emphasis from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh. In the past she has been the Accounting Manager and the Director of HR for Admanco as well as the School District Accountant in Ripon, WI. She is a member of the Fox Valley Chapter of SHRM and has volunteered on both the WISHRM State Conference Planning Committee and the WISHRM State Leadership Conference Planning Committee. Jackie is also a Past President of the Ripon Early Bird Kiwanis club.