State Director - Elect
The State Director-Elect works in conjunction with the State Director, during the State Director’s last term of office, in order to provide a smooth efficient transition period.
- Attend all State Council meetings, actively participating in Council matters.
- Act as backup to the State Director and preside over Council events as necessary.
- Promote the Council and the profession by personal appearances and speaking engagements before SHRM chapters and other organizations.
- Work on special assignments as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by State Director.
- SHRM member in good standing required.
- Current year Council membership required.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
Serves a one-year term beginning with the first day of January ending the last day of December in the last year of the State Director's term of office.
Back to Board of Directors