Wisconsin SHRM State Council Receives Prestigious SHRM Award for Advancing the HR Profession
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) recently awarded the Wisconsin SHRM State Council (WI SHRM) its prestigious EXCEL Platinum Award for the Council’s accomplishments in 2018.
The award aligns individual chapters and state councils’ activities with SHRM’s aspirations for the HR profession. The award recognizes accomplishments and strategic activities and initiatives that enhance the human resources profession.
“Advancing the human resources profession is a daily mission at SHRM and this Council’s outstanding work this year contributed significantly to that goal,” said Henry G. (Hank) Jackson, president and CEO of SHRM. “Recipients of this prestigious award are those who show a strong commitment to advancing the HR profession through service to the community, local networking, and professional development activities.”
The EXCEL award can be earned at four levels: bronze, silver, gold and platinum, and each level has a prescribed set of requirements and accomplishments that must be met. WI SHRM will receive recognition in SHRM publications and at conferences.
Our Wisconsin chapter winners are:
Congratulations to all!
- Blackhawk Human Resource Assn - Silver
- Fond du Lac Area HR Association - Silver
- Lakeshore Area HR Association - Gold
- Metro Milwaukee SHRM - Platinum
- Greater Madison Area SHRM Inc. - Platinum
- Fox Valley Chapter SHRM - Platinum
- Central Wisconsin SHRM - Platinum
- Sheboygan Area Chapter SHRM - Platinum
- Chippewa Valley SHRM - Platinum
- La Crosse Area SHRM - Platinum
- Stevens Point Area HR Assn. - Platinum
- Green Bay Area Chapter of SHRM - Platinum
- Sauk Columbia SHRM - Platinum
- SHRM-Dodge County - Platinum
- SHRM-Racine & Kenosha Area Chapter - Platinum