Wisconsin State Council SHRM - Nominations for 2018
Council Nominations for 2018
Every year the WI State Council seeks dynamic, successful HR professionals to fill key positions on our State Council. The council would not be possible without the dedication and support of these volunteer leaders. Might this be you or a colleague? If you are interested or if you know an HR professional who might be, please consider an opportunity to become a volunteer leader - to help serve WI HR professionals and advance the HR profession in our great state of Wisconsin.
State Council Selection Criteria
- Apply today for open 2017 council positions! Applications will be accepted from July 1 - September 15, 2017.
- The Council Nominations Committee will review all applications for 2018 and contact all applicants by the end of September, 2017.
- Approved members of the WI SHRM State Council for the upcoming year will be announced during the State Conference in October each year.
State Council Application Process
- Commitment to membership and leadership roles in local or national SHRM
- Demonstrated Professional Leadership
- Prior Local Chapter Leadership experience and/or state conference experience preferred
Positions that are open for 2018:
- Candidates must either work for a company based in WI, or be a WI state resident.
- Applicants must include a resume
- All WI SHRM State Council Members must be SHRM members throughout their term.
- State Director-Elect
- Foundation Director
- District Director - Northwest
- District Director - Southeast
- Workforce Readiness Director
See all State Council Position Descriptions
Click for the State Council Nominations Form
Click for the State Council Nominee Interest Form
This is a great opportunity to engage with a dynamic team of volunteer leaders committed to making a difference in our profession and our state. To learn more:
Contact: Joanne Krueger
, SHRM-CP, PHR
WI SHRM State Director