*Check our website for regularly posted updates on Exhibitor services and conference activities*
Download the following:
Key Items to Reference in this Packet:
- WI SHRM Exhibitor Packet (PDF) - This packet provides you with additional information and details about this great opportunity to exhibit with WI SHRM.
- Click Here to access the Valley Expo Exhibitor Services packet
Early Bird Price! Register and pay by June 1st to receive a booth at $925 for a single booth or $1850 for a double booth and just $800 for a hallway booth (for those looking for a more inexpensive opportunity to exhibit). Prices after June 1, 2017 increase to $1,100 for a single booth and $2,200 for a double booth. Registrations after September 1, 2017 will have a fee of $1,400 per booth.
- Setup is Wednesday, October 11th between 12:00-3:45 p.m.
- Tear down is Thursday, October 12th between 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Early bird pricing before June 1st is $800 for a single hallway booth, $925 single booth (inside exhibit hall), and $1850 double booth (inside exhibit hall).
- After June 1st booths are $1,100 for single booth, $2,200 for double booth and placement is based on availability.
- After September 1st booth prices increase to $1,400 per booth. Location is based on availability.
- If you would also like to participate in the learning sessions, please register as a participant; exhibitor registration does not cover participation in those events.
- If you want electricity for booth rentals, you will need to request them from Valley Expo based upon their correspondence with you after your registration is conveyed to them.
- Any prepared food or any beverages served at your booth are subject to the Kalahari’s restrictions and/or fees.
Each 8 x 10 booth includes the following:
**Electrical and any additional special requests for your booth should be requested directly with our on-site exhibitor services contractor, Valley Expo (you will receive communication from Valley Expo after you register).
Exhibit Registration coming soon! All registration fees must be paid in full at time of registration to secure your exhibit booth.
- One 8’ x 30” skirted table
- Back and side drapes
- Two chairs
- A 7” x 44” sign with your business name
- Meals (max of 4) for each registered exhibitor. (Wednesday evening and Thursday lunch)
You may start your registration and the system will save your progress, but your booth is not considered confirmed until full payment is received. A 50% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations made by August 31, 2017. There will be no refunds for cancellations made after August 31st!
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Organizational ID (email address) & Password - Please realize that when you go to register as an exhibitor, the email address of the person registering for your organization will become your user ID. In addition, you will be asked to create a password for your organization. Take note of this information as it will be your responsibility to keep up-to-date the names of the individuals from your organization that will be staffing the booth throughout the conference.
- Organization Single Point of Contact – To help facilitate communications for our exhibiting organization this year, when you register online, you will be asked to provide us with one point of contact for your organization. All exhibitor updates and information will be forwarded to this one contact. This individual can be different from the individual who registers your organization on-line.
- You will also find a link to our hotels and a timeline for the conference called “Conference at a Glance” as well as information on conference attire, speaker, sponsorship and advertising information. This site will continue to be updated until the conference, so make sure to mark it as a favorite and return to it often.
Wednesday, October 11th -
- 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Exhibit Hall Set-up
- 4:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Exhibit Hall Opening Night
Thursday, October 12th –
- 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Exhibit Hall Open
- 10:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m. – Lunch for Exhibitors
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Exhibit Hall tear down
Thursday’s Breaks In Exhibit Hall
- 9:15 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. – Morning break in the Exhibit Hall
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Attendee Lunch in the Exhibit Hall
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Afternoon break in the Exhibit Hall
It is expected that you will have someone available to staff your booth during the above noted hours.
This year’s theme is “HR’s Got Talent”.
We have chosen red and royal blue as the colors for the Exhibit Hall. This year we are bringing back the exhibitor decorating contest. The exhibitor that incorporates this year’s theme of HR’s Got Talent will win fabulous prizes (okay, it may just be bragging rights!).
Wednesday and Thursday Exhibit Hall Activities
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in activities while the Exhibit Hall is open on Wednesday and Thursday. The activities are intended to keep attendees interacting with all of you throughout the conference. More information will be provided at exhibitor registration regarding your participation in the activities. To help promote attendees to stay in the exhibit hall on Wednesday night, we will have a large drawing in which they have to be present to win at 7:30 p.m.
Stay tuned for further details...
Thursday, October 12th
Friday, October 13th
- The exhibit hall opens 15 minutes prior to when the morning keynote is scheduled to finish. During the day, we will be having our morning and afternoon breaks with beverages and plenty of snacks.
- Please join us for an exciting night of entertainment and great food! If you wish to join us for the Thursday night social/food & entertainment, you can purchase a ticket for an additional $50.00 per person.
Although the Exhibit Hall closes at 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, you are still welcome to attend the conference as a participant on Friday. We have two keynote speakers Friday; one at breakfast and another over the lunch hour. Please note that your meal expense is not included in the exhibitor pricing for either of these keynotes. The pricing is $50.00 per person, which includes breakfast, lunch, breakout sessions and keynote. You are more than welcome to attend one or both keynote sessions on Friday, however please be sure to register.
Wednesday night you are welcome to partake in the appetizers. There will also be cash bars available.
As an exhibitor, you will be provided with Thursday lunch and all breaks throughout the day. A max of 4 lunches will be provided to exhibitors upon registration for Thursday’s lunch. You need to provide us with each exhibitor’s name who will need lunch
. Any additional exhibitor attendees for Thursday lunch will be charged $20.00
We will have a separate space for the exhibitor’s lunch from the attendees.
Booth Prize Give-Aways
If you would like to collect business cards at your booth for a prize there are two different ways we ask that you work with us to distribute them:
- Option One – Media Screen Listing
- You will be able to start drawing names of the winners on Wednesday night and throughout the day on Thursday. All winners’ names will be posted on a media screen listing the name of the winner and giving them directions to pick up their prize at your booth. Please note: each booth will be limited to posting 4 winners. If your winner(s) do not claim their prize, you may want to consider either sending it to them or dropping it off at their place of business after the conference. The winner’s names must be submitted before 2:00 p.m. on Thursday.
- Option Two – Exhibitor Booth Give-Away
- You can also choose to coordinate a giveaway right at your booth. This option would allow you to select your own winner. You can determine a time or a process in which you would announce a winner when the exhibit hall is open. If you elect to do your own drawing, we ask that you be courteous of your fellow exhibitors in your immediate area by respecting their exhibitor space and the noise level to the extent possible.
In the past, we have been very supportive of allowing our exhibitors to attend sessions provided the sessions are not full and the exhibitor still maintains a presence at their booth. In recent years, several organizations have registered their HR staff through the exhibitor registration process to avoid the attendee registration fee. Due to this, we are asking that if you have staff attending for the main purpose of going to the learning sessions, they must register as an attendee. It is our hope that as a partner of our conference, exhibitors will respect this policy.
Food & Beverages
We are under contract with Kalahari Resort for providing all food and beverages given to attendees. If you would like to serve any kind of prepared food at your booth, you will need to use Kalahari Resort services to prepare, or be subject to a fee. You must coordinate approval from the Catering Manager at Kalahari Resorts. If you are bringing any items in to give away at your booth that are food or beverages, you will need prior approval from the Catering Manager at Kalahari Resorts. Please also let us know that you have made these arrangements.
If you would like to advertise in our conference program, you can get additional information by click here.
Please note if you exhibit there is a 10% discount off of advertising
based on the size ad you would like. Primary exhibitors will be able to sign up for advertising during their registration process.
Sponsoring is an opportunity
to maximize your firm’s exposure at the conference while demonstrating commitment to the HR profession. Sponsorship packages range from $1,500 to $10,000. An exhibit booth is included with sponsorships $2,500 and greater. Our sponsors are also rewarded with preferred placement in the exhibit hall in addition to other recognition opportunities throughout the conference on a first come basis. Exhibitors may indicate their interest during the registration process to be contacted by one of our Sponsorship Co-chairs.
Website Vendor Directory
If you wish to be a part of our Wisconsin SHRM State Council Website, you can purchase a spot in our online Vendor Directory
. For the low cost of $325
, you can select to be included on this page from January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018.
Your listing will include your company name, brief ten word description of your organization or headline, contact information and a hyperlink to your company website. Look for this option as part of the exhibitor registration process.
Each year we invite, encourage and support college students who have elected the human resource field as their professional path to be active attendees at our conference. As an exhibitor of this conference, we are asking for your help to provide the same level of support to educate or provide insights into your products and services to the students. These individuals are the future of our profession. It may be that in less than a year, they are in positions that could influence decision making on your services or products. We really appreciate your willingness to partner with us.
General Liability Insurance
The Exhibitor agrees to maintain general liability insurance in an amount not less than One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) to cover its potential liabilities and to name Wisconsin Council SHRM as additional insured’s under Exhibitor’s liability policy for the duration of the exhibit including move-in and move-out periods. Exhibitor shall assume responsibility for its officials, agents or employees, from theft, damage by fire, accidents or other causes. The Exhibitor agrees to make no claim against Wisconsin Council SHRM and will protect, indemnify, defend and save the above-named, harmless from any and all losses, costs, damages, liability, or expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising from or by reason of any accident, bodily injury, property damage, theft or loss, or other claims or occurrences to any person, including exhibitor, its employees and agents, or any business invitees, arising out of or related to exhibitor’s occupancy or use of the exhibition premises.
Grand Door Prize Give-Away
An excellent way to receive recognition for your organization is to donate a prize for our Grand Door Prize Give-Away. We are asking that the value of these prizes be of a $100 value or greater.
These door prizes will be given away during our event on Thursday evening. Winners will be selected from the prize drum that will be located in the exhibit hall Wednesday night and throughout the day on Thursday. These prizes are separate from any prizes you give away at your booth from business cards collected. Please drop these prizes off to Exhibitor Registration by Thursday at 11 AM.
Thank you for your interest in the 2017 WI SHRM State Conference.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact: