*Check our website for regularly posted updates on Exhibitor services and conference activities*
Download the following:
Early Bird Price! Register & pay by June 1st and pay only $925 or $1850 for a double booth.
- WI SHRM Exhibitor Packet (PDF) - This packet provides you with additional information and details about this great opportunity to exhibit with WI SHRM.
- Click Here to access the Valley Expo Exhibitor Services packet
Prices after June 1, 2016 increases to $1,100 for a single booth and $2,200 for a double booth. Registrations after September 21, 2016 will have a registration fee of $1,400 per booth. Each 8 x 10 booth includes the following:
**electrical and any additional special requests for your booth should be requested directly with our on-site exhibitor services contractor, Valley Expo (you will receive communication from Valley Expo after you register).
Exhibit Registration Click Here.
- One 8’ x 30” skirted table
- Back and side drapes
- Two chairs
- A 7” x 44” sign with your business name
- Meals (max of 4) for each registered exhibitor. (Wednesday evening and Thursday lunch)
. All registration fees must be paid in full at time of registration to secure your exhibit booth.
You may start your registration and the system will save your progress, but your booth is not considered confirmed until full payment is received. A 50% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations made by August 31, 2016. There will be no refunds for cancellations made after August 31st!
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Organizational ID (email address) & Password - Please realize that when you go to register as an exhibitor the email address of the person registering for your organization will become your user ID. In addition you will be asked to create a password for your organization. Take note of this information as it will be your responsibility to keep up-to-date the names of the individuals from your organization that will be staffing the booth throughout the conference.
- Organization Single Point of Contact – To help facilitate communications for our exhibiting organization this year, when you register online, you will be asked to provide us with one point of contact for your organization. All exhibitor updates and information will be forwarded to this one contact. This individual can be different from the individual who registers your organization on-line.
- You will also find a link to our hotels and a timeline for the conference called “Conference at a Glance”, as well as information on conference attire, speaker, sponsorship and advertising information. This site will continue to be updated until the conference, so make sure to mark it as a favorite and return to it often.
Wednesday, October 5th -
- 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Exhibit Hall Set-up
- 4:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Exhibit Hall Opening Night
Thursday, October 6th –
- 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Exhibit Hall Open** (please note change from prior years)
- 10:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m. – Lunch for Exhibitors
- 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Exhibit Hall tear down
Thursday’s Breaks In Exhibit Hall
- 9:15 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. – Morning break in the Exhibit Hall
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Attendee Lunch in the Exhibit Hall
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Afternoon break in the Exhibit Hall
It is expected that you will have someone available to staff your booth during the above noted hours.
This year’s theme is “Back to the Future, Celebrating 30 Years of Wisconsin SHRM”.
We have chosen black and silver as the colors for the Exhibit Hall. As in previous years exhibitors will vote on Thursday what exhibitor incorporated our theme the best.
Wednesday and Thursday Exhibit Hall Activities
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in activities while the Exhibit Hall is open on Wednesday and Thursday. One activity will have attendees collect a stamp/token from Exhibitors to earn the chance to win some great prizes! To help promote attendees to stay in the exhibit hall on Wednesday night, we will have a large drawing in which they have to be present to win at 7:30 p.m.
Stay tuned for further details...
Thursday, October 6th
Friday, October 7th
- The exhibit hall opens 15 minutes prior to when the morning keynote (Jacob Morgan) is scheduled to finish. During the day we will be having our morning and afternoon breaks with beverages and plenty of snacks. In addition, attendee lunch will be served in the Exhibit Hall.
- Please join us for an exciting night of entertainment and great food! If you wish to join us for the Thursday night meal/entertainment you can purchase a ticket for an additional $50.00 per person.
Although the Exhibit Hall closes at 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, you are still welcome to attend the conference as a participant on Friday. We have two keynote speakers Friday. Vince Molinaro presents from 8:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. and Talent Anarchy will be presenting from 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Please note that your meal expense is not included in the exhibitor pricing. The pricing is $50.00 per person, which includes breakfast, lunch, breakout sessions and keynote. If you wish to attend breakfast or lunch on Friday you are more than welcome, however please be sure to register.
Wednesday night you are welcome to partake in the appetizers throughout the hall. There will also be cash bars available.
As an exhibitor, you will be provided with Thursday lunch and all breaks throughout the day. A max of 4 lunches will be provided to exhibitors upon registration for Thursday’s lunch. You need to provide us with each exhibitor's name who will need lunch.
Any additional exhibitor attendees for Thursday lunch will be charged $20.00
We will have a separate space for the exhibitor’s lunch from the attendee’s.
Booth Prize Give-Aways
If you would like to collect business cards at your booth for a prize there are two different ways we ask that you work with us to distribute them:
- Option One – Media Screen Listing
- You will be able to start drawing names of the winners on Wednesday night and throughout the day on Thursday. All winners name’s will be posted on a media screen listing the name of the winner and giving them directions to pick up their prize at your booth. Please note: each booth will be limited to posting 4 winners. If your winner(s) do not claim their prize, you may want to consider either sending it to them or dropping it off at their place of business after the conference. The winner’s names must be submitted before 1:00 p.m. on Thursday.
- Option Two – Exhibitor Booth Give-Away
- You can also choose to coordinate a giveaway right at your booth. This option would allow you to select your own winner. You can determine a time or a process in which you would announce a winner when the exhibit hall is open. If you elect to do your own drawing we ask that you be courteous of your fellow exhibitors in your immediate area by respecting their exhibitor space and the noise level to the extent possible.
In the past, we have been very supportive of allowing our exhibitors to attend sessions provided the sessions are not full and the exhibitor still maintains a presence at their booth. In recent years, several organizations have registered their HR staff through the exhibitor registration process to avoid the attendee registration fee. Due to this, we are asking that if you have staff attending for the main purpose of going to the learning sessions, they must register as an attendee. It is our hope that a partner of our conference, exhibitors will respect this policy.
Food & Beverages
We are under contract with Kalahari Resort for providing all food and beverages given to attendees. If you would like to serve any kind of prepared food at your booth, you will need to use their services to prepare or be subject to a fee. You must coordinate approval from the Catering Manager at Kalahari Resorts. If you are bringing any items in to give away at your booth that are food or beverage you will need prior approval from the Catering Manager at Kalahari Resorts. Please also let us know that you have made these arrangements.
If you would like to advertise in our conference program you can get additional information click here.
Please note if you exhibit there is a 10% discount off of advertising
based on the size ad you would like. Primary exhibitors will be able to sign up for advertising during their registration process.
Sponsoring is an opportunity
to maximize your firm’s exposure at the conference while demonstrating commitment to the HR profession. Sponsorship packages range from $750 to $10,000. An exhibit booth is included with sponsorships $2,500 and greater. Our sponsors are also rewarded with preferred placement in the exhibit hall in addition to other recognition opportunities throughout the conference on a first come basis. Primary exhibitors may indicate their interest during the registration process to be contacted by one of our Sponsorship Co-chairs.
Website Vendor Directory
If you wish to be a part of our Wisconsin SHRM State Council Website, you can purchase a spot in our online Vendor Directory
. For the low cost of $300
, you can select to be included on this page from January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017.
Your listing will include your company name, brief ten word description of your organization or headline, contact information and a hyperlink to your company website. Look for this option as part of the exhibitor registration process.
Each year we invite, encourage and support college students that have elected the Human Resource field as their professional path to be active attendees at our conference. As an exhibitor of this conference we are asking for your help to provide the same level of support to educate or provide insights into your products and services to the students. These individuals are the future of our profession and it could only be less then a year away when they are in positions that could influence decision making on your services or products. We really appreciate your willingness to partner with us.
General Liability Insurance
The Exhibitor agrees to maintain general liability insurance in an amount not less than One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) to cover its potential liabilities and to name Wisconsin Council SHRM as additional insured’s under Exhibitor’s liability policy for the duration of the exhibit including move-in and move-out periods. Exhibitor shall assume responsibility for its officials, agents or employees, from theft, damage by fire, accidents or other causes. The Exhibitor agrees to make no claim against Wisconsin Council SHRM and will protect, indemnify, defend and save the above-named, harmless from any and all losses, costs, damages, liability, or expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising from or by reason of any accident, bodily injury, property damage, theft or loss, or other claims or occurrences to any person, including exhibitor, its employees and agents, or any business invitees, arising out of or related to exhibitor’s occupancy or use of the exhibition premises.
Grand Door Prize Give-Away
An excellent way to receive recognition for your organization is to donate a prize for our Grand Door Prize Give-Away. We are asking that the value of these prizes be of a $100 value or greater.
These door prizes will be given away during our event on Thursday evening. Winners will be selected from the prize drum that will be located in the exhibit hall Wednesday night and throughout the day on Thursday. These prizes are separate from any prizes you give away at your booth from business cards collected. Please drop these prizes off to Exhibitor Registration by Thursday at 11 AM.
Thank you for your interest in the 2016 WI SHRM State Conference. We look forward to seeing you there. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact: